I have been working with one of my favorite products, Etchall!!! This stuff is amazing and creates some awesome results. To gear up for the...

Glass Etched Autumn Vase

By 3:28 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I have been working with one of my favorite products, Etchall!!! This stuff is amazing and creates some awesome results. To gear up for the Fall season and to have a fabulous new piece in my home, I created the Vase. I purchased the Vase at Michale's the other day on clearance due to some imperfections of the glass. I thought was a perfe4ct canvas to play with. So here is what I did to create this Vase.

Glass Etched Autumn Vase

I first shopped in the Silhouette Store and found a fabulous file that was perfect for the theme that I wanted to create. The file I chose ( and cut two of) is called "Autumn Leaf Flourish". I placed the vinyl onto the vase and used  my Etchall cream to etch the image on to the vase using the manufactures instructions. 



Once the piece was etched, I wanted to add color to the piece, so I pulled out my Ranger Alcohol inks and painted the inside to bring out the design of the piece. Here are the colors I used
* Latte
*Ginger
*Gold
*Cranberry
*Caramel
*Lettuce



 Once the piece was colored on the inside I wanted to add some interest to the piece. So I pulled out my Bling Mesh that was in pink and in using the same colors I inked the mesh to match the piece. 



The finished result was perfect. I then added the trim to the top and bottom of the Vase. 


I finished the piece up with a beautiful bow and added a string of LED Lights to give a warm glowing touch and there you have it!!! An Etched Glass Autumn Vase. 

Please look at the pic SLIDESHOW below for details!!!
picasion
picasion


Your Professional Crafting Educator
Angela Holt

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Angela!! Loved the colours and use of LED lights is a fab idea!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning design, love everything -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This vase is stunning! What a transformation! The blue color was trashy and cheap but this one looks elegant!

    -http://abcglassware.com/

    ReplyDelete